Friday, September 2, 2016

Pizza?!?! Sch-weet!!!!

Happy Fri-yay!

  I created this quick card for a pizza lover I know using a pre-made card base that I cut down a little smaller.


  All the stamps used on this card are by Sweet Stamp Shop, and were inked using inks by Imagine Crafts. The pizza slice has a pop dot underneath to give it some dimension. I love the checkered triangle stamp, for some reason it just reminded me of a pizza parlor (or restaurant) so I thought it would be the perfect background for the pizza slice.

  Hope you all have a great weekend!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Cardstock: white cardstock base by Hobby Lobby
Adhesives : Pop Dots 
Inks- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Red Magic
Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers
Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop - Pizza Cake and Totally Rad

No comments:

Post a Comment