Thursday, May 26, 2016

Always Be a Unicorn - Shaker Box

Hi Everyone!

This Unicorn Shaker Box is super easy to put together. For the color scheme, I used the exact same colors as both Lori Whitlocks' and Miss Kate Cuttables' samples. I honestly just love both cutting files exactly as they made them and I think they look so cute together.


In Silhouette Studio DE, I opened the 3D window shaker box file and cut it at that size and glued it together. (For the sequins inside, I die cut them from a sequins Die-Namics Die using my Cuttlebug.) In Studio DE, I then sized the unicorn and clouds to the top of the shaker box and cut them out as well. I pieced together and adhered the unicorn, and added Stickles to the clouds. The hardest part of making this box was waiting for the Stickles to dry. Once dry, I adhered the clouds and unicorn to the top and added a little bit of bling.


Thank you for stopping by my blog! If you have any questions, leave me a comment.
Always be a Unicorn!

- Kim


(Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Supplies:
-Silhouette Cameo
-Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
-Studio Files: Unicorn by Miss Kate Cuttables (Design ID:40572) ; 3D Window Shaker Box by Lori Whitlock (Design ID: 27670) ; Cute Spring Clouds by Miss Kate Cuttables (Design ID: 73630)
-cardstock by Bazzill and American Crafts
-Rock Candy Distress Stickles by Ranger (for the clouds)
-star and round bling by unknown
-Die-Namics Sequins Die by My Favorite Things
-Cuttlebug by ProvoCraft
-Pop Dots
-Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive  

No comments:

Post a Comment