Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Adventures Await Shaker Card

Hey There Adventurers!

  So, I may be late to the party, but I am obsessed with making shaker projects lately. It actually all started with this cute adventurer shaker card. (Disclosure: Some of my blog posts are scheduled in advance from when my projects were created.) 

  It went like this - you make one shaker, you get hooked! Kinda like you buy one stamp set and a day later you buy 100,000 more. (Something like that...) I feel like someone should have warned me or something...


  The arrowhead shaker was created from a Silhouette Studio file using the actual file and also using the inner offset function. The cute stamped bear and fox are from Sweet Stamp Shop. I kind of already had a similar color palette in mind (in my head it was a few shades darker) at first for this card, but once I found these sequins in my craft stash I changed my color scheme to match them.


   Since Adventures Await, you will need to Be Brave. So for the inside of the card I decided on the sentiment "Be Brave" and used a mixed alphabet stamp set to create it.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email.

Have a great day!
- Kim

(Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Supplies:
Stamps: "Adventure Awaits" and "Mixed Alpha" sets by Sweet Stamp Shop
Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Arrowhead diecut / shaker:  created with the Arrowhead studio file (Design ID #1656) by Silhouette in the Silhouette Studio Design Store
Stitched Diecut: Large Stitched Journaling Card Die by Lawn Fawn (cut using the Cuttlebug by ProvoCraft)
Sequins: "Into The Woods" Mixed Sequins by Lawn Fawn
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers
Inks: Tsukineko - Memento in Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic in Midnight Black, Mango Madness and Sea Breeze
Cardstock: light blue by DCWV, white by American Crafts
Adhesives: Scotch ATG Gun, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, pop dots, and Glossy Accents by Ranger
Foam for Shaker from AC Moore - brand unknown
Acetate - recycled packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment