Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Zombie Time!



  So, you know how you feel when you create something that came out exactly the way you had thought it up in your head? That's how I feel right now. I'm so excited about this Zombie card I created. I love the way it came out even though it's a very simple card. Even the two-tone inked lettering came out just as I had dreamed it in my head. I definitely want to try this ink technique again on the same textured cardstock, maybe using three colors.

The easy how-to:
  Using my Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette Studio, I created diecuts for the Zombie stamps and cut them out. Then I inked up my Zombie stamps, stamped them onto the diecuts and colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers. The quote, "It's Zombie Time" was created with a Lettering Delights font in Silhouette Studio and cut out with the Silhouette Cameo. I then inked the whole letter with VersaMagic's Key Lime ink. Once that was dry, I inked the bottom part of the letters with VersaMagic ink in Tea Leaves. The quote was adhered to the middle of the card with Scotch Quick Dry Glue and the Zombies were adhered on with Pop Dots. That's it!

  If you have any questions please leave them below! Hope you all have a great Monday!
- Kim

Supplies Used:
Stamps: "Zombies" by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: Tsukineko - Memento in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Key Lime and Tea Leaves
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers (CG1, CG3, CT2, IG2, IG4, IG6, DG3, EB5, DR1, TB2, TB3, FS6, Blender)
Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Font Diecut: LD Horror Movie Font by Lettering Delights
Cardstock: white - American Crafts
Adhesives: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment