Monday, April 18, 2016

My Planner Monday - Week of April 18th - 24th

Happy Monday!

    Or not, if you aren't a fan. I was never a big fan of Mondays since it signified the end of the weekend (which I obviously love). Now, having a fresh design for my planner does make my Monday happier, so I hope it does for the rest of you planner lovers out there too!

    Here's my planner for this week before I filled it in.


    For my color scheme inspiration this week, I used the same colors that I had used on a card that I created. The card features the same cute bear and fox from the Adventure Awaits stamp set, which you will see right here on my blog on Wednesday!

Have a great day!

- Kim

Supplies Used:
Planner - The Happy Planner by MAMBI
Washi Tape - by unknown
Stamps: Adventure Awaits, Mixed Alpha, Outline Lower Alpha, Unicorn - all by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: Tsukineko - Memento in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Midnight Black, Sea Breeze, Mango Madness
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers (GB6, GB5, BT5, BT4, TB5, TB3, GB10, EB5, IG2, EB1, Blender)
Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Adhesives: Xyron Sticker Maker X150

No comments:

Post a Comment