Thursday, April 7, 2016

-New Cameo Control Panel Design-


Hi there!

Anyone out there have the older version of the Silhouette Cameo?

::Raises hand:: I do!

I love the old version of the Silhouette Cameo because I *LOVE* changing and decorating the control panel. Different seasons = new control panel. New scrapbook paper = different control panel. New stamp set = different control panel. I think you get the idea...

So, I recently got the new and oh so cool "Zombies" stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop. Yep! You guessed it. My Cameo control panel has been Zombiefied!!!


The how-to is super easy. All I did was cut out the control panel in Silhouette Studio using stamping paper. Then I positioned the zombie and quote stamps the way I wanted them, stamped my little heart out and colored everything in using Spectrum Noir markers. Supply list of items I used are below. Got a question? Ask away in the comments section!

Happy Thursday!
- Kim



Stamps: "Zombies" by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: Tsukineko - Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers (CG1, CG3, CT2, IG2, IG4, IG6, DG3, EB5, DR1, TB2, TB3, FS6, Blender)
Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Diecut: Control Panel by Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment