Friday, January 20, 2017

A Holiday Hello - DICC #008


  Challenge #008 is up at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge!  Our wonderful sponsor is A Day For Daisies, be sure to check them out!


  I used numbers 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 from the itenerary that is listed on the DICC blog. I used the adorable "Penguin Gentlemen" stamp from A Day for Daisies for my card.

  Please come play along with us! Check out the DICC Blog for the itenerary and more great projects from the Design Team!

 I hope all of you and your families have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!!!

- Kim

(Technical Difficulties! I'm not sure why, but my blog posts for the DICC challenges #005, 006, 007 and 008 went back to draft mode and never posted to my blog and I didn't notice. I'm sorry for the issue and inconvenience! I am posting them now on 1/20/17 --- so the challenges are already closed, but please play along with the newest challenge DICC #009 which will be up this week!)

Supplies: 
Digi Stamp- Penguin Gentlemen by A Day for Daisies
Ribbon - Michaels 
Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers; Ink by VersaMagic
Snowflake bling - Queen and Co.  
Cuttlebug
Dies by Lawn Fawn  

No comments:

Post a Comment