Friday, January 20, 2017

DICC #005

Hi!

  Challenge #005 is up at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge!  For my project, I used a stamped image from Bombshell Stamps and numbers 6,8 and 9 from our itenerary.


  Our sponsor for this challenge is Star Stampz! Come check out the DICC blog and play along with this week's intenerary.

- Kim 

(Technical Difficulties! I'm not sure why, but my blog posts for the DICC challenges #005, 006, 007 and 008 went back to draft mode and never posted to my blog and I didn't notice. I'm sorry for the issue and inconvenience! I am posting them now on 1/20/17 --- so the challenges are already closed, but please play along with the newest challenge DICC #009 which will be up this week!)

Supplies:

Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers, Tsukineko Memento Ink 

Stamp: Bombshell Stamps - Mi Amor stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment