Friday, January 20, 2017

Merry Christmas! - DICC #007

Happy Holidays Guys!

  For challenge #007 at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge, our sponsor is Some Odd Girl!  They have some really cute digi stamps, be sure to check them out!  I used numbers 1, 4, 9 and 10 from the itenerary along with the Bright Lights Kaylee digi stamp by Some Odd Girl.


  Come play along with us at the DICC blog!

- Kim 

(Technical Difficulties! I'm not sure why, but my blog posts for the DICC challenges #005, 006, 007 and 008 went back to draft mode and never posted to my blog and I didn't notice. I'm sorry for the issue and inconvenience! I am posting them now on 1/20/17 --- so the challenges are already closed, but please play along with the newest challenge DICC #009 which will be up this week!)


Supplies: 
Digi Stamp - Bright Lights Kaylee by Some Odd Girl 
Coloring Mediums - Spectrum Noir markers; VersaMagic ink
Merry Christmas Stamp - by American Crafts 
Silhouette Cameo and stocking cut file from Silhouette Design Store
Cuttlebug and Snowflake Embossing Folder
Bling by Nicole
   

No comments:

Post a Comment