Friday, January 20, 2017

DICC #006


  Desert Island Crafters Challenge has a new challenge up on their blog!  Come play along with us for DICC #006! For my tag, I used stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop, and numbers 1, 2, 3 and 10 from the itenerary.

 
This week's sponsor is Nikki Burnette. Come play along at the DICC blog this week!

 - Kim 

(Technical Difficulties! I'm not sure why, but my blog posts for the DICC challenges #005, 006, 007 and 008 went back to draft mode and never posted to my blog and I didn't notice. I'm sorry for the issue and inconvenience! I am posting them now on 1/20/17 --- so the challenges are already closed, but please play along with the newest challenge DICC #009 which will be up this week!)


Supplies:
Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop
Coloring Mediums - Distress Inks and Spectrum Noir Markers
Skull bling by Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment