Friday, August 12, 2016

Anchor Goodie Bags

Happy Friday!!!

  So I purchased this really cool cardstock pack from Hobby Lobby by The Paper Studio called BEA-HUE-TIFUL. As soon as it caught my eye I was crushing on it. Beautiful ombre colors and cool designs (and a nice 40% off coupon) and I was all in.

This is the cardstock pad I purchased at Hobby Lobby!
 
  I already had an anchor die from Spellbinders in my craft stash in my mind for a project with some of the papers, so I used them on a cute, simple and easy goodie bag that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Click pic for a bigger look!
 
  The goodie bag is actually called "Bag With Rounded Top" by Lori Whitlock and is available in the Silhouette Design Store. (It may be available on her website too, I'm not sure.) I resized the design to 9.849 inches wide and cut the file out (it's only one piece) with my Silhouette Cameo. I know it's a weird size, but I was looking for the completed bag to be only 4.5 inches wide. I adhered the bag together and then die cut the anchor by Spellbinders with my Sizzix Vintaj BigKick, then glued the anchor to the bag.

Click pic for a bigger look.
 
  I always find Lori's files so fast and easy to create with. She really simplifies her designs and they cut like a breeze. If you are a beginner or an advanced Silhouette user, I recommend trying out her cutting files if you haven't already.

   Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Cutting File:  Bag with Rounded Top by Lori Whitlock available in Silhouette Design Store
Cardstock: BEA-HUE-TIFUL cardstock pack by The Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby; white cardstock by American Crafts
Die: Anchors Away - In'spire by Spellbinders
Manual Cutting Machine: Sizzix Vintaj BigKick 
Adhesives : Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive and Scotch ATG gun

No comments:

Post a Comment