Monday, August 8, 2016

My Planner this Week - Mermaids And A Merman

Hi Guys!

  For my planner this week I used the Mermaid For You stamp set by Lawn Fawn. Stamped with Memento Ink by Imagine Crafts and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I also used VersaMagic Ink (Imagine Crafts) for the smaller images, seaweed, coral and note lines.


Have a good Wednesday!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Supplies:
-Planner - The Happy Planner by MAMBI (Me & My Big Ideas)
-Inks- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Mango, Hint of Pesto, Tea Leaves, Turquoise Gem, Pink Grapefruit, Ocean Depth
-Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers
-Washi Tape - unknown
-Stamps - Lawn Fawn - Mermaid For You; Sweet Stamp Shop - Check It Twice
-EK Tools Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment