Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Refresh Yourself.

Hi there!

  I can't believe it is August already! This week my theme in my planner is Spa Week or as I like to call it, Refresh Yourself Week. I think everyone needs a week (if it's possible) where they can just slow the pace down, relax, de-stress and refresh. That is what I will be doing this week.

Click the pic for a bigger look!
   Hope you all have a wonderful week! See you soon!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Supplies:
-Planner - The Happy Planner by MAMBI (Me & My Big Ideas)
-Inks- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Aloe Vera
-Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers
LG1, LG2, IG3, IG4, CR3, CR4, CR5, PL2, PL3, TN1, BT1, Blender
-Washi Tape by Nicole Crafts
-Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop sets - Spa Day; Plan To Eat
-EK Tools Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment