Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My Planner for the Week - Beach Please!

Hi Guys!

  I wish I was down the shore (or as some say at the beach) but unfortunately I'm not. So I used the new Beach Face stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop on my planner this week.

Click this pic for a larger look.
   I love this washi/deco tape, it's one of my faves, but unfortunately I don't know what brand/company it is. I have it in a cool blue/green/yellow stripe version too. If you know who made it, please let me know! I'd love to get some more.


   It's official. Beach Face is one of my new favorite stamp sets. The images in this stamp set are so cute and the phrases are spunky. Doesn't that dog on a raft just crack you up?! Ok, maybe it's just me. Lol.


    I hope you are all having a great week! See you soon!
 
 - Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Supplies:
-Planner - The Happy Planner by MAMBI (Me & My Big Ideas)
-Inks- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black and VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem
-Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers
CT2, CT3, IB3, IB2, IB1, BP3, BP2, BP1, EB3, EB1, EB5, TN3, TN2, TN1, IG3, BT1, Blender
-Washi Tape by Unknown
-Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop sets - Beach Face, Plan To Eat (dinner), Plan EveryDay (Star), Plan Summer (SunTan Lotion)
-EK Tools Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment