Sunday, July 3, 2016

Tiny Shark Bites.

 

  These little shark picks are so super easy to make for a tiny shark bite-sized treat. And I will let you in on a little secret, the stamp set I used by Sweet Stamp Shop called "Between You and Me" is the reason why this project was so quick and easy. This set has the exact same shark design facing left and right! Super super awesome!  Ok, so I know you guys are so super smart and probably know exactly how to make these but I'll give you a brief run down of how I made them anyway. 

 
  First, I stamped out the left and right facing sharks on a piece of paper and colored them in. (I used Spectrum Noir markers because they were literally right next to me but you can use anything to color these in.) Then I fussy cut them out.


  Next I used a mini glue dot (ok - 2 mini glue dots and 1 of those was cut in half) to adhere the back sides of the sharks together with the top of the toothpick in the middle. All that's left to do is stick them in your mini dessert or appetizer of choice and serve up your bite-sized treats!

 - Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Stamps: Between You and Me by Sweet Stamp Shop
-Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
-Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers  
-Paper: Neenah 110lb cardstock
-Mini Glue Dots
-EK Tools Scissors
-Toothpicks
-Cheese or Mini Desserts!!!! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment