Friday, July 1, 2016

Shark Shaker Card.

Hey hey hey! Happy Friday!

  Isn't this Shark shaker card the cutest?!  It's a large one sided card. I added a little greeting and spot in the back to sign your name or write a little message.


  I cut the shark from a SVG file from Lettering Delights with my Silhouette Cameo. I added another blue layer to the top and cut out the spot for the mouth, this way I could add a shaker element underneath the top layer. The shaker was made using a sheet protector and the Fuse Tool.


  For the back of the card, I used the same speech bubble as I did for my scrapbook page yesterday. I told you I love this speech bubble! The speech bubble is by Sandi Idleman and lettering/alpha is by Lettering Delights. I added the lettering into the bubble in Silhouette Studio and cut it out using the print and cut feature. There's also a little room to sign your name or write a little message.


  I hope you all have a great start to your weekend! What are your plans? We will be BBQ'ing!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Fuse Tool - We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool
Alpha and Speech Bubble:    Shark Attack CS (shark) by Lettering Delights
Shark Attack AL (Alpha) by Lettering Delights
Outlined Speech Bubbles by Sandi Idleman in Sihouette Design Store
Fish - Seabed Set by StudioIllustrado in Silhouette Design Store 
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh and Nicole
Cardstock - Bazzill and American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment