Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Shark Week Dude! A 6x6 scrapbook page

Hey Guys!

  Here's a 6x6 scrapbook page I made for one of my albums. Shark week themed of course! I *love* this little speech bubble.


  It's an easy page to put together. The speech bubble is by Sandi Idleman and lettering is by Lettering Delights. I added the lettering into the bubble in Silhouette Studio and cut it out using the print and cut feature. The shark stamp is by Avery Elle and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Both items were adhered to this fun paper by Echo Park. And I added a few black pearl bling to the sides.

  Thanks for stopping by! I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was a long day and I didn't get a decent daylight picture before the sun went down. I will be posting twice on Saturday!

  I hope you are all enjoying shark week!  See you tomorrow for a fun shaker card using this same caption bubble!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Marker
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento in Tuxedo Black 
Stamps: Hello Chum  by Avery Elle
Alpha and Speech Bubble:   Shark Attack AL (Alpha) by Lettering Delights
Outlined Speech Bubbles by Sandi Idleman in Sihouette Design Store
Paper - Pirate's Life by Echo Park - 6x6 pad
Black Pearls - Queen and Co

No comments:

Post a Comment