Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cameo Control Panel for June - Sweet!

Hey guys!

  Happy June! I updated my Silhouette Cameo control panel for June using some sugary sweet stamps from the Donut Forget set by Sweet Stamp Shop. Will I be thinking about or craving donuts, ice cream, fro-yo and cookies next time I craft? We shall see...


  I decided to color these with my Spectrum Noir markers in a bold color palette instead of a light pastel palette. The fro-yo's and cherries were my favorite stamp to color for this project.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a Sweet Day!
- Kim


(Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Supplies:

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Diecut: Control Panel by Silhouette
Stamps: "Donut Forget" by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: Tsukineko / Imagine Crafts - Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers
    Cookie - EB3, TN3, GB2
    Cherry - CR11, CR7, CR2
    Blue Donut - TB4, TB3, TB1, GB5, GB2
    Sprinkle Donut - PL3, PL2, PL1, GB5, GB2
    Fro-Yo - BP2, BP1, PP2, IG3, IG1, IB2
    Ice Cream Scoop - LG4, LG2, LG1, Blender
    Soft Serve Scoop - PP4, PP3
    Background - BG2, BG1

No comments:

Post a Comment