Monday, June 27, 2016

My Planner Monday - Shark Week

Hi Guys!

 Here is my week before the ink, all ready for Shark Week!


  I used stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop, blue and white striped washi tape, inks by Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko, and Spectrum Noir markers to decorate my Happy Planner this week. I drew the seaweed and coral by hand using the Memento Dual Marker.

  Hope you all have a great week! See ya tomorrow for some more sharky goodness. =)

 - Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Supplies Used:
Planner - The Happy Planner by MAMBI (Me & My Big Ideas)
Washi Tape - by unknown
Stamps: Mixed Alpha, Fishy, Plan Television, Between You and Me, Beach Bum, Ahoy - all by Sweet Stamp Shop
(seaweed and coral were hand-drawn by me in Memento Dual Marker on ink)
Inks: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko - Memento ink and Dual Marker in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic inks
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers
Adhesives: Xyron Sticker Maker X150
Scissors: EK Tools Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment