Thursday, June 16, 2016

Cameo Control Panel - Shark Week Is Coming!!!!

  Shark Week is coming! Do you watch it?! My boyfriend and I have been watching it for years and love it!

  Fun fact about me: Sharks are one of the reasons I am not a big fan of swimming in the ocean. Just the thought of one being near me and not being able to see it, eek!

  Anyway, I will be celebrating with a few shark themed projects from June 26 - July 2, right here on my blog!

  So to kick off the Shark Week countdown, here is my new Cameo control panel for the rest of June.


Will you be watching or crafting for Shark Week?

- Kim


(Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

Supplies:

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Diecut: Control Panel by Silhouette
Stamps: Fishy by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento in Tuxedo Black 
Sparkle on Bubbles: Wink of Stella Brush - Clear Glitter 
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment