Friday, June 17, 2016

Mmmmm Burgers...

  Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!


   I couldn't resist creating this cheeseburger card for a burger loving Dad I know. But seriously, who doesn't love a good burger?! Even if meat is not your thing, veggie burgers are pretty darn good too.

  The burger stamp is from Let's BBQ by Lawn Fawn. I just stamped it all over my paper and colored 'em with Spectrum Noir markers. The lettering is my own. I drew Dad by hand with a pencil and then used a black embossing pen by Ranger to outline the letters, heat set some black embossing powder on top of it and then colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers.

  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)


Supplies Used:

Stamps - Let's BBQ by Lawn Fawn
Embossing Pen - Perfect Pens (Brush Tip) in Black by Ranger
Embossing Powder - Black by Recollections
Embossing Heat Gun - Hero Arts / Wagner
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento in Tuxedo Black 
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment