Sunday, June 26, 2016

Shark Week is here!!!!

Happy Shark Week!

  This week I will be sharing shark themed cards and crafts on my blog so be sure to stop by!

  I created a score card for my boyfriend and I to fill in at the end of this week, so we can rate how we liked Shark Week this year. It's a small card, 2.5 x 3.5 inches (ATC sized) and I will be saving it in a pocket page for our album of random things.


  I cut the card out using my Silhouette Cameo, and cut out the shark bite with plain ol' scissors. The stamps are by Sweet Stamp Shop. Everything except for the shark and tv was stamped right onto the card. The shark and tv were stamped onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth cardstock and colored with their markers, fussy cut and adhered to the card.

  Are you watching Shark Week? Let me know in the comments below!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just like their stuff!)

-Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
-Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
-Stamps: Fishy,  Plan Televison, Mixed Alpha, Blocked Alpha, Number MixUp by Sweet Stamp Shop
-Inks: Ranger Archival Ink in Aqua and Jet BlackTsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black (and Dual Marker)
-Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers  
-Paper: Spectrum Noir (Crafter's Companion) Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 
 Ranger Ink - Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper
-Xyron Create A Sticker machine
-EK Tools Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment