Friday, August 19, 2016

Say Churro!

Hey there!

Click pic for a better look!
  It's been so hot in Jersey this week that I'm actually longing for Fall. Ok I admit, I always long for the fall. However, I do enjoy summer too so I created this 4x6 Churro card for my pocket page scrapbook to keep the 'summer vibes' going.

  I cut the instant photo frame and backing of the frame with my Silhouette Cameo. I used VersaMagic inks for the sky/sun background, adhered the polaroid frame back and front together and then glued the stamped churros inside. Say Churro was stamped with Memento Ink and fussy cut out. The churros were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and there is Wink of Stella clear glitter on the actual churro part (not the wrapper). I adhered the frame to a 4x6 journaling card by Project Life with a Scotch ATG Gun and a little bit of washi tape. The hearts were stamped in the corners and colored with Spectrum Noirs as well.

  Are you ready for Fall? Or are you still all for Summer? Let me know in the comments below!

- Kim

 (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the below companies, I just love their stuff!)

Electronic Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Design Program: Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Cutting File:  Bunting Banner Polaroid Frame by Sarah Hurley  (available in Silhouette Design Store)
Cardstock: white cardstock by American Crafts; 4x6 lined journaling card by Project Life
Adhesives : Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive and Scotch ATG gun Inks- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic in Thatched Straw, Sea Breeze, and Cloud White
Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir Markers - PP3, PP4, TB4, TB2, TN3, EB1
Washi Tape - unknown
Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop - Churro



No comments:

Post a Comment